- Duration : 14 days.
- Season : June and July.
- Region : Spiti Valley - Kunzum pass.
Detailed Itinerary :
DAY01: Drive to Kibber over Kunzum Pass (4551Mts) Spiti Valley Kibber(4070Mts)(7hrs Drive)
DAY02: Start Trekking from Kibber to Dumla Taken time –3hrs)
Day03: Dumla—climb up to Thalta Taken time (4-5 hrs)
Day04: Thalta---Takchu (base of Parang-la(4200Mts)(5-6hrs)
Day05: Takchu---over Parang-la pass (5580mts)river cross—Kharsha Gongma
Taken time (5-6hrs)
Day06: Kharsha Gongma— same river have to cross morning time -Dutung
Taken time 6-7hrs) up and down trail
Day07: Dutung---Nurbu sumdo—Taken time (5-6 hrs)
Day08: Nurbo sumdo— morning time have to Nurbo suumdo river-Tsomoriri Lake (Kyangdam camp) (5-6hrs)
Day09: Kyangdam –trail goes to near lake—Karzok- Taken time (7-8hrs) village
Day10: Karzok--- over Yalungnyau-la (5440mts) Gama sumdo Taken time(6-7hrs)
Day11:Gama sumdo-over Kartse-la Rajunkaru Taken time: (5-6hrs)
Day12: Rajunkaru--- Nurichand Taken time(4-5 hrs)
Day13: Nurichand--- Tsokar Taken time (4-5hrs)
Day14 : Tsokar---- Leh. Drive to Leh by jeep Taken time (4hrs) (130K.m)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- We will provide basic equipment like ropes for safety, ice axe, harnesses, ascenders and descanters but one has to bring his/her own good quality Shoes, Sleeping bags, and crampons.
- Incase of 2 -3 pax, cook would work as route guide and dinning arrangements would be made in kitchen tent only
- Services subject to advance payments
- At times due to road blockade or landslide we may to alter the itinerary at the last moment or the day of journey also. In such a case any extra running of vehicle or expenses incurred in operating the changed tour, extra cost would have to be paid by the guest.
- Trekking & high altitude travel are adventure activities and the rates donot cover any insurance, risk cover, damages, claims etc. A person coming on adventure tour has to be covered for adventure travel & activities apart from normal travel insurance. Himalayan Wanderer or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc
- A person should be covered under travel insurance and the insurance should also include adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter. Our transfer rates donot include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc incase of any eventuality
- Our rates donot include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc incase of any eventuality
- To reduce the risk of altitude sickness you should: drink enough liquids (check your urine periodically to make sure it is pale in color, dark yellow urine indicates that you are getting dehydrated), eat light (low fat food high in carbohydrates), and rest (take it easy and relax). Alcoholic drinks may not help during the acclimatization process
- Our first add box normally contains – normal drugs for regular use like pain killers, Diamox, ORS powder, Bandages, ointment for cuts and wounds, antiseptics like Detol or Savolon etc. But normally foreign guest carry their own medicines and we also avoid suggesting anything in this regard. Carrying Diamox is always advisable (this is for high altitude, oxygen deficiency and mild high altitude sickness)
- We suggest guest to consult doctor and have a thorough physical checkup before undertaking a trek.
- For any helicopter rescue operations, normally the expenditure for these operations is paid by the insurance companies if the guest is insured. But Guest taking this adventure tour must be covered under travel insurance and the insurance should also include adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter.
- Incase guest doesn't have any risk insurance for adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter charges, then in such a case of emergency we would want a written guarantee from the foreign office and the guest's travel agent that in such a case all the expenses incurred in rescue operation, extra cost immediately would have to be paid by the guest / foreign office or guest's travel agent in advance or as soon as the operation is over as per requirement of helicopter company or Army.
- The client should make the reservation with the company along with 50% of tour cost as booking deposit. The balance amount has to be paid one month prior to the departure of the trek/ safari/ tour.
- The booking form should be completed filled, signed and returned to the Company before starting any kind of adventure activity.
- If the client is forced to cancel the booking prior to departure, the cancellation policy will be followed.
- Once the tour starts and is cancelled due to any reason beyond our control, the Company reserves the right for the payment of refunds to the client and will be on Company's discretion.
- In case of any delay beyond our control, the client will have to bear extra cost for the extra days as per the option chosen on per day basis.
- In case the strength falls below the stipulated group strength or the Client can travel as individual travelers, then a different rate i.e. not group rate would be applicable
- Company reserves the rights to decline to reserve any person or persons as client for any trek without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in holidays of this kind. , along with our leaders/guides and any one else working in association with us can not be held responsible for any death, accident or mishap that may occur in connection with any part of, or services connected with the holiday. It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shall not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to conflict, international or internal flight delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, weather, war, vehicle problems, political closures and disputes. Before the guests come on a holiday, they must be covered by insurance, which has to include the cost of helicopter rescue and cost of repatriation if they become too ill to continue. The travel insurance should cover Adventure Holiday too.
The cost is for the entire package and there would be no refunds in case any part of the package is not availed The Company would not be liable to pay any kind of compensation arising because of any mishap, sickness, accident etc.