CANCELLATION BY ‘Guest’ AND REFUND POLICY:
HIMALAYAN WANDER must receive notification of cancellation in writing. At the time we receive your written cancellation, refunds based on the total fare are as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure = 50% refund
- Cancellation 15-29 days prior to departure = 25% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to departure = no refund
CANCELLATION BY ‘HIMALAYAN WANDER’ AND REFUND POLICY:
- ‘HIMALAYAN WANDER’ reserves the right to cancel a tour if the minimum numbers of persons as specified, do not book on the tour.
- ‘HIMALAYAN WANDER’ reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking if we consider it necessary. In such cases, we shall refund all the money that you have paid.
- If cancellation or alteration by ‘ HIMALAYAN WANDER ’ is caused by events including war or threat of war, strikes, civil strife, natural disaster, technical or political difficulties affecting air or ground transport, or events amounting to force majeure, this will naturally limit our liability. If such events occur before the departure date, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements