Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Best Time: Round the year
Places Covered : Manali - Manikaran - Naggar - Rohtang Pass - Solang nala.
Manali is known as queen of hill stations for some very good reasons. The place is surrounded by thick pine woods and panoramic young fold mountains. Home to many places of great historical and cultural value, Manali is indeed one of the most looked up tourist destination in India these days. This short 3 days tour aims at covering all places of tourist interest in Manali. We will arrange your accommodation, travel and other necessary requirements for the tour so you are free to enjoy the best of what Manali has to offer. The tour starts from Delhi to Delhi. Please contact us in person for your accommodation preferences.
- Day 01: Manali local Sight seeing.
Volvo Coaches for transportation from Delhi to Manali. Accommodation in hotel. Places of tourist interest in Manali will be covered. Popular key locations in Manali include - Hadimba temple, Tibetan Monastery , Vashist Maharishi temple and hot water springs, Van Vihar ans Siyali Mahadev Temple.
- Day 02: Manali - Rohtang Pass Trip
Next day the trip starts to Rohtang Pass. Famous pass dividing Kullu and Lahoul valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Rohtang is famous for availability of snow round the year and its natural picturesque location. A cab will take you to Rohtang Pass. Places covered will be Rohtang Pass, Solang nala, Gulaba and Kothi. One can enjoy paragliding and and other adventure activities at Gulaba and Rope way ride at Solang nala.
- Day 03: Manali - Manikaran
Famous with Sikh and Hindu community, Manikaran is a remote village located in Parvati valley. A 85 Km drive from main Manali. Places of interest include - Kasol, Bhuntar and Manikaran.
- Day 04: Optional - Manali to Naggar
This short trip to Naggar is optional. Naggar is a small heritage village located at a distance of 24kms from Manali. The place is famous for Naggar Castle and Roerich Art Gallery. Also famous is Jana falls. A small waterfall located in village Nashada.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- We will provide basic equipment like ropes for safety, ice axe, harnesses, ascenders and descanters but one has to bring his/her own good quality Shoes, Sleeping bags, and crampons.
- Incase of 2 -3 pax, cook would work as route guide and dinning arrangements would be made in kitchen tent only
- Services subject to advance payments
- At times due to road blockade or landslide we may to alter the itinerary at the last moment or the day of journey also. In such a case any extra running of vehicle or expenses incurred in operating the changed tour, extra cost would have to be paid by the guest.
- Trekking & high altitude travel are adventure activities and the rates donot cover any insurance, risk cover, damages, claims etc. A person coming on adventure tour has to be covered for adventure travel & activities apart from normal travel insurance. Himalayan Wanderer or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc
- A person should be covered under travel insurance and the insurance should also include adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter. Our transfer rates donot include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc incase of any eventuality
- Our rates donot include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc incase of any eventuality
- To reduce the risk of altitude sickness you should: drink enough liquids (check your urine periodically to make sure it is pale in color, dark yellow urine indicates that you are getting dehydrated), eat light (low fat food high in carbohydrates), and rest (take it easy and relax). Alcoholic drinks may not help during the acclimatization process
- Our first add box normally contains – normal drugs for regular use like pain killers, Diamox, ORS powder, Bandages, ointment for cuts and wounds, antiseptics like Detol or Savolon etc. But normally foreign guest carry their own medicines and we also avoid suggesting anything in this regard. Carrying Diamox is always advisable (this is for high altitude, oxygen deficiency and mild high altitude sickness)
- We suggest guest to consult doctor and have a thorough physical checkup before undertaking a trek.
- For any helicopter rescue operations, normally the expenditure for these operations is paid by the insurance companies if the guest is insured. But Guest taking this adventure tour must be covered under travel insurance and the insurance should also include adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter.
- Incase guest doesn't have any risk insurance for adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter charges, then in such a case of emergency we would want a written guarantee from the foreign office and the guest's travel agent that in such a case all the expenses incurred in rescue operation, extra cost immediately would have to be paid by the guest / foreign office or guest's travel agent in advance or as soon as the operation is over as per requirement of helicopter company or Army.
- The client should make the reservation with the company along with 50% of tour cost as booking deposit. The balance amount has to be paid one month prior to the departure of the trek/ safari/ tour.
- The booking form should be completed filled, signed and returned to the Company before starting any kind of adventure activity.
- If the client is forced to cancel the booking prior to departure, the cancellation policy will be followed.
- Once the tour starts and is cancelled due to any reason beyond our control, the Company reserves the right for the payment of refunds to the client and will be on Company's discretion.
- In case of any delay beyond our control, the client will have to bear extra cost for the extra days as per the option chosen on per day basis.
- In case the strength falls below the stipulated group strength or the Client can travel as individual travelers, then a different rate i.e. not group rate would be applicable
- Company reserves the rights to decline to reserve any person or persons as client for any trek without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in holidays of this kind. , along with our leaders/guides and any one else working in association with us can not be held responsible for any death, accident or mishap that may occur in connection with any part of, or services connected with the holiday. It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shall not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to conflict, international or internal flight delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, weather, war, vehicle problems, political closures and disputes. Before the guests come on a holiday, they must be covered by insurance, which has to include the cost of helicopter rescue and cost of repatriation if they become too ill to continue. The travel insurance should cover Adventure Holiday too.
The cost is for the entire package and there would be no refunds in case any part of the package is not availed The Company would not be liable to pay any kind of compensation arising because of any mishap, sickness, accident etc.